A recognized global leader and well respected organizational and talent development executive with over 25 years of multinational experience. Tracy Ann brings a sophisticated, creative and pragmatic approach to all of her work.
She attributes this to working globally throughout her career as well as having positions within Human Resources, IT Operations and Asia Pacific Sales. Tracy Ann’s most exciting role was relocating to Bangalore, India to lead the change management work associated with Cisco’s expanding IT Development Center. A six-month assignment in India turned into seven years of Tracy Ann leading Cisco transformation work across the Asia Pacific region. After which Tracy Ann remained in Bangalore to set up her consulting practice.A core focus of Tracy Ann’s global work is across fast changing emerging business regions.
Tracy Ann is a lifelong learner with an education and understanding of behavior change, adult learning, psychology, emotional intelligence, appreciative inquiry, fitness, emotional wellbeing, mindfulness, yoga and philosophy – all of which contribute to her unique consulting approach, perceptiveness and sensitivity.
She holds an American passport yet grew up in Northern Ontario, Canada where her family owns and operated a remote hunting and fishing camp for four decades. At a very young age Tracy Ann was interacting within a diverse community and her experiences in Canada have shaped her resourcefulness, creativity, curiosity, love and connection to the outdoors and animals.
At University, she spent “a year abroad” and this began her formal inquiry into reconciling and working with different worldviews. After obtaining Bachelor degrees in Psychology and Philosophy, Tracy Ann went on to obtain a Master’s degree in Organizational Development. She is qualified in the MBTI, a certified coach by TMC/Berlitz, Intrabond Capital and The Booth Company, and holds a number of certifications for programs related to talent assessment and leadership development.
Her work is anchored by the experience and insight of working and living around the globe and her commitment to purpose and meaning. She believes encouraging talent development, building inclusive environments, advancing women and diversity builds healthy cultures, delivers business results and makes the world a more peaceful place.
When Tracy Ann is not traveling on business she can be found on the yoga mat, swimmingin the sea, walking her dog or spending time with family and friends around the world.
Coach on Board Dynamics & Effectiveness
Cultural Orientations Approach
Executive Leadership 360 Coach
MBTI & Executive Coaching with MBTI
Speaker / Facilitator / Moderator / Visiting Faculty:
- Visiting Faculty / Adjunct Professor: INSEAD: Organisational Behavior - 2019, Paris & Singapore
- Facilitator: Diversity & Inclusion in Asia Network - 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, Hong Kong & Singapore
- Facilitator/Speaker: Hong Kong Community Business Professional Series. 2019, 2017, Singapore, Hong Kong, India
- Facilitator: Diversity & Inclusion in Asia Network - India, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, India
- Facilitator: Virtual Fireside Chat with Emma Birchall about the organizational implication of a 100 Year Life www.100yearlife.com and www.hotspotsmovement.com
- Facilitator and Speaker: Asia Pacific Diversity & Inclusion Conference, Community Business, November 2016, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2007, Hong Kong http://www.communitybusiness.org/welcome.htm
- Facilitator and Speaker: India Diversity & Inclusion Forum, Community Business, 2015, 2013, 2011, India
- Facilitator: Virtual Fireside Chat with Michael Kaufmann about the business case for gender equity and how we all benefit, 2016 http://michaelkaufman.com/
- Facilitator: Global Advancement of Women Conference, Working Mother Media and Diversity Best Practices, 2017, 2015, 2013, 2009 Singapore, Hong Kong & India http://www.diversitybestpractices.com and https://www.workingmother.com/global-advancement-women-conference-singapore-2017
- Facilitator: Virtual Fireside Chat with Susan Cain about creating a world where introverts are celebrated for their powerful contributions and where everyone’s quiet strength, no matter what their personality type, is validated, 2015.
- Facilitator: Engaging Managers in Diversity & Inclusion in Asia, 2014, Singapore
- Facilitator: Culture and Religion in the Workplace, 2013, India
- Facilitator: Creating Inclusive Workplaces for LGBT Employees in India, 2012, India
- Speaker: Building Bridges Across Cultures, Society for Human Resources Management, 2012, India
- Facilitator and Speaker: Women's International Network (WIN), 2011, Italy http://www.winconference.net
- Speaker: Work Life Balance Conference, 2010, Malaysia
- Speaker: NASSCOM Women’s Leadership Summit, 2007, India
- Diversity & Inclusion in Asia Network Member: Hong Kong Community Business: 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, Hong Kong & Singapore